CCTV & Security Cameras
Fluro Electrics specialise in the installation and supply of CCTV systems and alarm systems throughout Melbourne. Our team provides professional design and installation of high-quality CCTV Security Cameras in both the commercial and domestic markets.
We proudly service all the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne including homes and businesses in Reservoir.
With our 10 years’ experience our team of fully qualified electricians at Fluro Electrics can offer a tailor-made solution to suit you, using only the latest brands such as; Dahua, VIP, Tiandy. Your property’s safety at of the utmost importance to us, so all your systems come with a 5 year guarantee on system and components and a lifetime warranty on workmanship.
With one home in Australia broken into every three minutes, why take the risk? With a CCTV system you can make sure it’s not yours!
Cctv & Security Camera Installation Reservoir
Servicing All Of Metro Melbourne
CCTV Cameras & Systems can assist with:
- Insurance Deductions – by taking steps to make your home more secure, when it comes time to evaluate your insurance policy, your insurance provider may reduce your policy costs as the likelihood of your property being damaged is lessened with a CCTV system.
- Visual Crime Deterrent – It is common for would-be intruders to check out your property before trying to break in. With CCTV you can stay one step ahead, as it can deter intruders.
- Visual monitoring: As many CCTV models now have live internet monitoring and recording you have check on your home and property at any time of the day or night from your phone.
CCTV Systems and Packages
The needs of a home or business security system differ depending on a number of factors including the layout of the property and surrounding area, access points and the individual requirements and concerns of the home or business owner. Fluro Electrics can customise the design and installation of your CCTV system to your specific requirements, covering:
- The number and type of cameras required
- Camera features such as weatherproofing, night vision and recording quality
- Motion detection systems
- Hard drive requirements for storing footage and backup data
- Security monitors for viewing live camera feeds and recorded playback
- Remote viewing via Android, iPhone and internet
Protect your home or business today!