Local Electricians South Morang, Bundoora, Eltham, Heidelberg & Reservoir
Domestic and Residential Electrical Contractors
Fluro Electrics residential sector can provide a safe cost effective electrical service at your home across all of Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs including South Morang, Reservoir, Epping, Thomastown, Doreen, Bundoora, Eltham, Heidelberg , Macleod, Greensborough & Mill Park.
Whether it be additional light, Power, Television and Data points or bigger projects such as Rewires, Switchboard upgrades, Solar installation, CCTV installation or home extensions and renovations we are the experts you can trust. On time, on budget and most important, SAFELY.
Our Electrical Services
- Install power-points (you can never have too many!)
- Indoor Lighting
- Outdoor lighting
- Smoke detectors
- 2 way switching
- Phone points
- Data cabling
- TV outlets
- Audio and Video Intercom systems
- Rewiring of homes
- New wiring of homes
- Safety Switches
- Surge Protection
- Switchboard upgrades
- New mains or mains cabling upgrades – 1, 2, or 3 phase
- New or upgraded earthing systems
- Fault finding and rectification
- Testing and inspections of wiring
- CBus home automation: installation, upgrades, reprogramming or repairs
Why use a Licenced Electrician?
It may be tempting to try to handle your electrical projects yourself, especially for smaller jobs but this can cause more problems than it’s worth. A qualified and licensed electrician has the skills and experience to complete your job safely and efficiently. Benefits of hiring a local electrician include:
- Safety – working with electricity has a high risk of accident or injury. An electrician has the training and knowledge to work safely with power ensuring low risk during the completion of the job and guaranteed safe functioning of the completed electrical system.
- Insurance – your insurance will likely only cover work completed by a licenced professional.
- Cost – getting the work done right the first time by a qualified electrician reduces the need for costly maintenance and fixes that may occur with a DIY job. Problems with your electrical work may also damage or destroy other parts of your home or business, leading to further costs in replacements and repairs.
Why Choose Fluro Electrics?
We back our work with a lifetime guarantee. Our services will be delivered on time and as promised. All our work is done in accordance with AS/NZ 3000. We invite you to look through this site at the list of electrical services and equipment we can offer your home or business. When you’re ready to talk to one of our qualified staff at Fluro Electrics request a free quote or call 0422146983