Commercial Electrician near Woodstock
Fluro Electrics commercial sector provides some of the most recognised quality of work for businesses in Woodstock.
Shop and office fit-outs are a core part of our work at Fluro Electrics. If you would like to hear about our design ideas for lighting that will create the mood you want for your customers, we would be happy to assist. After all, subconscious elements like lighting, colour and background music are significant factors in creating an environment in which customers will feel relaxed and enjoy the experience of being in your establishment. Likewise, the right lighting design will allow you to showcase wares and highlight shop features.
For office lighting, Fluro Electrics focuses your attention on lighting that will create a bright, well-lit, comfortable environment for working. It is essential to create a flexible, safe lighting plan.
At Fluro Electrics, we believe that quality does not necessarily equate to high cost. A good tradesman should be able to tell you what the best, safest and most cost effective solution is for you. We pride ourselves on customer feedback, from retail or corporate clients. When you need electrical work across a large or detailed site, quality and value is even more important. Give us a call today on 0422 146 983 or 0408 446 758 for a quote and compare the value and service that Fluro Electrics can offer.
Below is a sample of the comprehensive range of works that we can carry out in your Woodstock business:
- General lighting
- Lighting control systems
- Building maintenance systems
- Security lighting
- Flood lighting of large areas e.g. parks or school yards
- Programmed bulk lamp replacement schedules
- Spot lamp replacements
- Scheduled lighting inspections of facilities
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Smoke detectors
- Phone points
- Data cabling
- Audio and Video Intercom systems
- CCTV installations
- Safety Switches
- Surge Protection
- Switchboard upgrades
- Distribution board installation and upgrades
- New mains or mains cabling upgrades – 1, 2, or 3 phase
- New or upgraded earthing systems
- Fault finding and rectification
- Testing and inspections of wiring
- C-Bus automation
- Testing and tagging
- General commercial servicing and maintenance
- Insurance work